IE6 page display problems, Dreamweaver 4

geo

First time on here, thanks in advance for the help.
I have a page I created in Dreamweaver 4 that displays differently in
Firefox and in IE6. The bad part is that on my Win 2k machine and my
girlfriend's, the right side of the page's table is cut off in IE6, and
not in Firefox. I have a few screen grabs to view to help explain my
problem.
See two screen grabs here: http://eldorec.com/webhelp/
The website is http://inspala.com.
Any ideas?

George Whittam
inspala.com

Roy Schestowitz

First time on here, thanks in advance for the help.
I have a page I created in Dreamweaver 4 that displays differently in
Firefox and in IE6. The bad part is that on my Win 2k machine and my
girlfriend's, the right side of the page's table is cut off in IE6, and
not in Firefox. I have a few screen grabs to view to help explain my
problem.
See two screen grabs here: http://eldorec.com/webhelp/
The website is http://inspala.com.
Any ideas?

George Whittam
inspala.com

I am suspicious about line 56:

Why 130%?

Roy

geo

Roy! YOU ARE THE MAN! Always helps to have a second pair of eyes look
at stuff.
Thanks so much, I changed it to 100% and it works perfectly...
George