    Are there any comparison studies or reviews of this online?

    Thanks

    Peter Mount
    Peter Mount, Jan 31, 2006

  2. Peter Mount

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Peter Mount
    <> declared in alt.html:

    > I want to know if there is any difference in the way IE6 SP1 vs IE6 SP2
    > renders pages, i.e. in terms of CSS and html/xhtml.

    AFAIK they haven't touched the rendering engine since IE6 first came out
    (except now in their work on IE7). It's all been security updates.

    > Are there any comparison studies or reviews of this online?

    Not that I could find.

    --
    Mark Parnell
    Att. Google Groups users - this is your last warning:
    Mark Parnell, Jan 31, 2006

  3. Peter Mount

    Peter Mount Guest

    Mark Parnell wrote:
    > Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Peter Mount
    > <> declared in alt.html:
    >

    >>I want to know if there is any difference in the way IE6 SP1 vs IE6 SP2
    >>renders pages, i.e. in terms of CSS and html/xhtml.

    > AFAIK they haven't touched the rendering engine since IE6 first came out
    > (except now in their work on IE7). It's all been security updates.
    >

    >>Are there any comparison studies or reviews of this online?

    > Not that I could find.

    Thanks for that

    Have a good day

    Peter Mount
    Peter Mount, Jan 31, 2006
  4. Peter Mount wrote:

    > Hello
    >
    > I want to know if there is any difference in the way IE6 SP1 vs IE6 SP2
    > renders pages, i.e. in terms of CSS and html/xhtml.
    >
    > Are there any comparison studies or reviews of this online?

    No, the two are bad renderers

    --
    May you do Good Magic with Perl.
    -- Larry Wall's blessing
    Mike Massonnet, Jan 31, 2006
  5. Peter Mount

    Peter Mount Guest

    Mike Massonnet wrote:
    > Peter Mount wrote:
    >

    >>Hello
    >>
    >>I want to know if there is any difference in the way IE6 SP1 vs IE6 SP2
    >>renders pages, i.e. in terms of CSS and html/xhtml.
    >>
    >>Are there any comparison studies or reviews of this online?

    > No, the two are bad renderers
    >

    >>Thanks
    >>
    >>Peter Mount

    Thanks

    I already knew they were "bad renderers" I just wanted to make sure they
    did it in exactly the same way :)

    Have fun

    Peter Mount
    Peter Mount, Jan 31, 2006