IE6 XSL display problem

marcin

Hello.
I have a problem with XML displayed using XSL. On one computer with IE6
there is only stylesheet content displayed - in this case HTML frames
without values from XML. It looks like <xsl:template> are processed, while
<xsl:value-of> are not.
The problem occurs on one computer only - on others (with IE6, Netscape 7,
Mozilla 1.5) everything is ok. Do you have any clues what might be wrong -
in computer settings or xml file? The browser looks ok, the MSXML DOM 3.0
parser is installed (otherwise there would be no XSL displayed).
Thanks for help.
marcin