ie7 displaying only half of page (cuts page in half)...

trint

I am developing a new website for our company with c# dotNet.
There is no problem displaying this website with ie6. Last week
I downloaded ie7 because a friend of mine said he could only see
half of a particular page (not all, just this one). It is like it
cuts this
page in half about halfway down. The page it cuts in half is a
GridView.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Trint

rowe_newsgroups

I am developing a new website for our company with c# dotNet.
There is no problem displaying this website with ie6. Last week
I downloaded ie7 because a friend of mine said he could only see
half of a particular page (not all, just this one). It is like it
cuts this
page in half about halfway down. The page it cuts in half is a
GridView.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Trint

A sample that could replicate this behavior would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Seth Rowe

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=F6ran_Andersson?=

trint said:
I am developing a new website for our company with c# dotNet.
There is no problem displaying this website with ie6. Last week
I downloaded ie7 because a friend of mine said he could only see
half of a particular page (not all, just this one). It is like it
cuts this
page in half about halfway down. The page it cuts in half is a
GridView.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Trint

It's likely that the page relies on a rendering bug in IE6 that has been
fixed in IE7. Without seeing any of the code, this is of course only an
assumption based on previous experience.

Have you tried the page in any other browsers, like Firefox, Netscape or
Opera?

trint

It's likely that the page relies on a rendering bug in IE6 that has been
fixed in IE7. Without seeing any of the code, this is of course only an
assumption based on previous experience.

Have you tried the page in any other browsers, like Firefox, Netscape or
Opera?

I figured out what the problem was...the Panel that the GridView was
in
had to be set beyond the height in the property page or it would stop
rendering
the GridView halfway down the page. But it works now since I set it
to 850px high.
Thanks,
Trint

?

trint said:
I figured out what the problem was...the Panel that the GridView was
in
had to be set beyond the height in the property page or it would stop
rendering
the GridView halfway down the page. But it works now since I set it
to 850px high.
Thanks,
Trint

Do you have to specify a height on the panel at all?