    Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Trint
    trint, Sep 10, 2007

  2. On Sep 10, 9:55 am, trint <> wrote:
    > I am developing a new website for our company with c# dotNet.
    > There is no problem displaying this website with ie6. Last week
    > I downloaded ie7 because a friend of mine said he could only see
    > half of a particular page (not all, just this one). It is like it
    > cuts this
    > page in half about halfway down. The page it cuts in half is a
    > GridView.
    > Any help is appreciated.
    > Thanks,
    > Trint

    A sample that could replicate this behavior would be appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Seth Rowe
    rowe_newsgroups, Sep 10, 2007

  3. trint wrote:
    > I am developing a new website for our company with c# dotNet.
    > There is no problem displaying this website with ie6. Last week
    > I downloaded ie7 because a friend of mine said he could only see
    > half of a particular page (not all, just this one). It is like it
    > cuts this
    > page in half about halfway down. The page it cuts in half is a
    > GridView.
    > Any help is appreciated.
    > Thanks,
    > Trint

    It's likely that the page relies on a rendering bug in IE6 that has been
    fixed in IE7. Without seeing any of the code, this is of course only an
    assumption based on previous experience.

    Have you tried the page in any other browsers, like Firefox, Netscape or
    Opera?

    --
    Göran Andersson
    _____
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=F6ran_Andersson?=, Sep 10, 2007
  4. trint

    trint Guest

    On Sep 10, 12:33 pm, Göran Andersson <> wrote:
    > trint wrote:
    > > I am developing a new website for our company with c# dotNet.
    > > There is no problem displaying this website with ie6. Last week
    > > I downloaded ie7 because a friend of mine said he could only see
    > > half of a particular page (not all, just this one). It is like it
    > > cuts this
    > > page in half about halfway down. The page it cuts in half is a
    > > GridView.
    > > Any help is appreciated.
    > > Thanks,
    > > Trint

    > It's likely that the page relies on a rendering bug in IE6 that has been
    > fixed in IE7. Without seeing any of the code, this is of course only an
    > assumption based on previous experience.
    >
    > Have you tried the page in any other browsers, like Firefox, Netscape or
    > Opera?
    >
    > --
    > Göran Andersson
    > _____http://www.guffa.com

    I figured out what the problem was...the Panel that the GridView was
    in
    had to be set beyond the height in the property page or it would stop
    rendering
    the GridView halfway down the page. But it works now since I set it
    to 850px high.
    Thanks,
    Trint
    trint, Sep 10, 2007
  5. trint wrote:
    > On Sep 10, 12:33 pm, Göran Andersson <> wrote:
    >> trint wrote:
    >>> I am developing a new website for our company with c# dotNet.
    >>> There is no problem displaying this website with ie6. Last week
    >>> I downloaded ie7 because a friend of mine said he could only see
    >>> half of a particular page (not all, just this one). It is like it
    >>> cuts this
    >>> page in half about halfway down. The page it cuts in half is a
    >>> GridView.
    >>> Any help is appreciated.
    >>> Thanks,
    >>> Trint

    >> It's likely that the page relies on a rendering bug in IE6 that has been
    >> fixed in IE7. Without seeing any of the code, this is of course only an
    >> assumption based on previous experience.
    >>
    >> Have you tried the page in any other browsers, like Firefox, Netscape or
    >> Opera?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Göran Andersson
    >> _____http://www.guffa.com

    > I figured out what the problem was...the Panel that the GridView was
    > in
    > had to be set beyond the height in the property page or it would stop
    > rendering
    > the GridView halfway down the page. But it works now since I set it
    > to 850px high.
    > Thanks,
    > Trint

    Do you have to specify a height on the panel at all?

    --
    Göran Andersson
    _____
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=F6ran_Andersson?=, Sep 11, 2007