IE7 has shows the ppitures differently

Samuel

Hi

I noticed that IE 7 shows the pictures differently they seem smaller or
bigger

Any clue?

Thank you,
Samuel

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=F6ran_Andersson?=

Samuel said:
Hi

I noticed that IE 7 shows the pictures differently they seem smaller or
bigger

Any clue?

Thank you,
Samuel

I have never seen it size pictures differntly. Do you have any page that
would demonstrate this?

bpd

I have never seen it size pictures differntly. Do you have any page that
would demonstrate this?

Is this on the same computer or different computers? If different,
it's possible page settings are different.

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=F6ran_Andersson?=

The size of the imagess are the same, but in IE7 the entire images is
not shown.

This is probably because you are setting the image size to 100x100, but
the size of the cell that contains the image to 75x75, and also the link
that contains the image to 75x75.

You should test the page in other browsers than just Internet Explorer.
It looks quite different in for example Firefox.

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=F6ran_Andersson?=

I am sure it did. IE6 has a long list of rendering bugs that mostly have
been resolved in IE7.
Thank you,

Problem was resolved, however it did behave differently in IE 6

Samuel