IE7 OPEN.window previous buton and url

pcouas

Hi,

I search an parameter to view previous and next button into IE7 and
not url ?
Could i add an parameter to window.open

Regards
Philippe

Erwin Moller

pcouas said:
Hi,

I search an parameter to view previous and next button into IE7 and
not url ?
Could i add an parameter to window.open

Hi,

I am not 100% sure what you are asking, but maybe you can do it with the
history object.
try: history.back() and forward().

Regards,
Erwin Moller

Randy Webb

Erwin Moller said the following on 2/21/2007 10:39 AM:
Hi,

I am not 100% sure what you are asking, but maybe you can do it with the
history object.
try: history.back() and forward().

Sounds like he wants the Address Bar removed but leave the Forward/Back
buttons on the browser window.

Makes me glad you can't remove my Address Bar :)

Even in IE7, the address of the page in a popup window will be shown,
you can't remove it.