IE7 rending problem

TARUN

Hello All,

I want to know the modification required to change the stylesheet for
IE7.
My application UI is perfectly render by IE6 but in the case of IE7,
am getting some layout problem as following.

Please suggest me the reason why it is happen and what are the
changes
required to make my application layout display perfectly as in IE6.
I have also gone throught from

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/Bb250496.aspx

But did not find anything productive.

Thank and regards
Tarun Sinha .

ThatsIT.net.au

This is more a css question then a asp.net question.
Can we see the page its hard to know what problems your having

Anthony Jones

TARUN said:
Hello All,

I want to know the modification required to change the stylesheet for
IE7.
My application UI is perfectly render by IE6 but in the case of IE7,
am getting some layout problem as following.

Please suggest me the reason why it is happen and what are the
changes
required to make my application layout display perfectly as in IE6.
I have also gone throught from

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/Bb250496.aspx

But did not find anything productive.

Umm... its a bit difficult to help you when you haven't shown us anything
specific that you need help with.

If you only want things to work well in IE7 and IE6 then delete the the
<!DOCTYPE line at the top of the page. That puts IE7 in quirksmode and
produces identical output in IE6. Once thing look right in IE6 they will in
IE7

However I suspect you are suffering from bugs in IE6 implementation of the
standard CSS. Yes I know it looks fine in IE6 at the moment but its doing
so by using faulty CSS. IE7 on the OTH has fixed some of these bugs so the
faulty CSS produces faulty results when viewed with IE7.

Of course this is all guess work because you haven't actually shown us whats
wrong.

BTW, what does this have to do with ASP.NET anyway?