    In IE7 I see both in two cells.
    Is this normal for IE or a coding problem?
    How to fix if possible?

    richard, Aug 9, 2008

  2. richard

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 09 Aug 2008, richard <> wrote:

    > http://oldies.1littleworld.com/
    >
    > In FF only the vert. scroll bars show as intended.
    > In IE7 I see both in two cells.
    > Is this normal for IE or a coding problem?
    > How to fix if possible?

    I think it's an IE bug and you have to wait for 8.

    Possibly...use an ie comment and a style like "overflow-x:hidden;"

    --
    Neredbojias
    http://www.neredbojias.net/

    Neredbojias, Aug 9, 2008

  3. richard

    Gus Richter Guest

    richard wrote:
    > http://oldies.1littleworld.com/
    >
    > In FF only the vert. scroll bars show as intended.
    > In IE7 I see both in two cells.
    > Is this normal for IE or a coding problem?
    > How to fix if possible?

    Just give the cells width values.

    --
    Gus

    Gus Richter, Aug 9, 2008
  4. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 9 Aug 2008 12:13:14 +0200 (CEST), Neredbojias
    <> wrote:

    >On 09 Aug 2008, richard <> wrote:
    >
    >> http://oldies.1littleworld.com/
    >>
    >> In FF only the vert. scroll bars show as intended.
    >> In IE7 I see both in two cells.
    >> Is this normal for IE or a coding problem?
    >> How to fix if possible?

    >I think it's an IE bug and you have to wait for 8.
    >
    >Possibly...use an ie comment and a style like "overflow-x:hidden;"

    Has no effect as width has no effect.
    Changing text size removed it once, then it came right back and stays.
    I also noticed the text refused to stay within the container. But
    scrolling worked just fine. Another reason not to use IE.

    richard, Aug 9, 2008