IE7 tags question

dorayme

<[email protected]
Helpful person said:
As a rank beginner I would like to thank you for your instructive
pages. They certainly helped me understand margins, borders etc. I
just wish I could easily retain that memory!

There is a theory of mind that says our minds are larger than the
brain itself and include, in particular, storage features of the
external world (especially mobile phones and computers). So, if
you subscribe to this theory, your memory is fine, just update
your mobile phone when more is needed. <g>

Neredbojias

<elmer>
Shhhhh...be vewy vewy qwiet or the wascally OP may heaw you...
</elmer>

Let him. Funny part is the "problem" is probably a trivial thing and
quite findable were only an example (*real* example, that is) given.