IE7, zoom and horizontal menu (CSS)

Arto Steiner

Hello

I would really appreciate if some of you experts could help me
out of this...

The site I'm designing has an unordered list formatted with CSS
to make a horizontal menu. The HTML and CSS are both valid and
browsers like Firefox and IE6 show the desired effect.

On IE7 when zooming and/or refreshing the site, the menu looks
like this:
http://thinklab-consulting.ch/tests/brokenmenu.jpg

Does anyone know of a problem like this and how to solve it?
If possible I would really like to stick with a list and CSS.

URL of site:
http://www.thinklab-consulting.ch/demo02/

Thanks for your help!
Arto

BootNic

Arto Steiner said:
news: [email protected] [snip]

On IE7 when zooming and/or refreshing the site, the menu looks
like this:
http://thinklab-consulting.ch/tests/brokenmenu.jpg

Does anyone know of a problem like this and how to solve it?
If possible I would really like to stick with a list and CSS.

URL of site:
http://www.thinklab-consulting.ch/demo02/

IE7 zoom messes up horizontal lists:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.html/browse_thread/thread/6ef8a41caa5eb65b

--
BootNic Thursday, May 24, 2007 8:06 PM

"They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you
made them feel."
*Carl W. Buechner*