IEC Controller and <head> element

Danny Scaleno

Hello,

using IEC Controller,
anybody knows how to capture the head part of an html page like this one?

<head>
<script language='javascript'>
Object=window.open('test.html','test1','name="test1"');
Object.focus()
</script>
<head>

it seems IEC is able to capture only the <body> part.
I need to parse the string inside the tag <script>

Actually, IEC return the ie.Document object, but
how do I know which methods and properties are available for it ?

Thank you
Danny

Danny Scaleno

Maybe this help someone else.
The solution comes with old VB6. It's "COM Land" so
introspecting the VB WebBrowser Control object I found properties and
methods to correctly access all parts of the python IEC.Document object
returned by the IEC Controller

http://www.mayukhbose.com/python/IEC/index.php

Great library !
Danny