IEDCS'04 Design Contest

Mohamed Salem

IEDCS'04 -1st International Electronics Design Contest for Students
www.handasa-arabia.org/iedcs04

Handasa Arabia (www.handasarabia.org), University of Waterloo
(www.uwaterloo.ca) and IEEE ICM'04
( http://www.gmslab.org/conferences/icm2004/) are organizing the 1st
International Electronics Design Contest for Students ( IEDCS'04)

The contest scope is about providing competition between undergraduate
students at Universities and colleges internationally.

The submitted designs will be judged by an international panel of
experts from academia and industry in addition to the IEEE ICM'04
committee.

The first three winning designs' submitted summaries will have awards in
the form of:

1. Being displayed at the IEEE ICM'04 conference proceedings.
2. Presentation about the project in a dedicated special session at
the conference.
3. Waiving conference registration fees.
4. Cash travel assistance to the conference.
5. An "OpenTech" EDA tools and designs will be awarded for each
winning project team member.

More projects, in addition to the first three winners, will be hosted
under Handasa Arabia open source platform for further development from
the open hardware community and each winning project team member will be
awarded by an "OpenTech" package.

IEDCS'04 announcement has been posted at EEtimes and EEdesign at:
http://www.eedesign.com/article/printableArticle.jhtml?articleID=26805904

Note : IEDCS'04 designs' submission deadline is 10, September 2004

Complete information could be found at :

http://www.handasa-arabia.org/iedcs04

Guidelines in PDF :http://handasarabia.org/IEDCS04.pdf

We are looking forward to receiving submissions from your side as soon
as possible. We will appreciate you distributing this announcement for
your Universities and colleagues.

Thanks for your time and concern.

Best Regards,
Handasa Arabia Board