iewc VS 2005 future support

marion

Hi,
Does anyone know if the auxillary controls, iewc, will be supported in
VS.net 2005? Or will they be replaced by something else?

Thank you!

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

have a look at the whidbey beta, it will give you a good idea of what should
be in the final release

Scott G.

I know there's a new tree controls; I suppose you visit the msdn site for details on what controls are there.

Since the IE controls are available in source, I'm sure you'll be able to make them work in ASP.NET 2; that's what we decided to do.

Scott