    Does anyone know if the auxillary controls, iewc, will be supported in
    VS.net 2005? Or will they be replaced by something else?

    Thank you!

    marion, Aug 16, 2004

  2. have a look at the whidbey beta, it will give you a good idea of what should
    be in the final release

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Aug 17, 2004

  3. marion

    Scott G. Guest

    I know there's a new tree controls; I suppose you visit the msdn site for details on what controls are there.

    Since the IE controls are available in source, I'm sure you'll be able to make them work in ASP.NET 2; that's what we decided to do.

    Scott

    Scott G., Aug 17, 2004