IEWebControl TabStrip, scales the Image properties

Andrés Giraldo

Hi!

I'm trying to assign images to each item on my IEWebcontrol TabStrip. My
Images are: height=34px, width=120px.

I've tried to:

- Not assign any height or width property.
- Assign Height and Width properties to each Item Style (Default,
Selected and Hover)
- Assign Height and Width properties to the Item Style of the TabStrip
for the Default, Selected and Hover.
- The last 2 at the same time.

But after this, nothing happens, my problem keeps going on... and it's
that the images are scaled to a lower size, they look aughfull...

Any idea of how can I solve this?

Thanks!