    I have checked all the
    browser settings and they are exactly the same. Does anyone know what could
    be causing this?
    dina, Feb 8, 2007

  2. I haven't a clue what you mean by "on the ajax", but the IEWebControls from
    1.1 uses an aspnet_client folder which contains the script and some images
    that work with these controls. If that folder is missing or in the wrong
    location, those are the kinds of errors you'll get.
    Peter

    --
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    Short urls & more: http://ittyurl.net

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Feb 8, 2007