IEWebcontrols is not work MS Server 2003 !!!

dina

Hi,

I have developed a ASP.NET application(Framework v1) that uses IEWebcontrols
on the ajax.
The application works fine on most machines(MS Server 2003 Standart edition)
but on some machines
fails to display at all. All I get is an empty Items(Toolbox and Tabstrip).
I have checked all the
browser settings and they are exactly the same. Does anyone know what could
be causing this?

Guest

I haven't a clue what you mean by "on the ajax", but the IEWebControls from
1.1 uses an aspnet_client folder which contains the script and some images
that work with these controls. If that folder is missing or in the wrong
location, those are the kinds of errors you'll get.
Peter