iexplore.exe - Application error

Tina

After debugging my aspx.net application in vs.net I often get an error
dialog box with the heading iexplore.exe - Application error with the body
saying that the instruction at 0x01883e8d referenced memory at 0x01883e8d.
The Memory could not be "read"

The app runs ok in production but I don't know what is causing this or if
there is anything wrong with the app.

Any idea what the cause is?

Guest

Windows 2000? If it is, then I don't think there is a solution. I've had
this happen before and the only way to take care of it was to wipe and
reinstall everything.