If recordset .BOF and rstime.EOF Then giving me "No records"

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by J. Muenchbourg, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. I'm using and If with the BOF and EOF methods to start looping thru a
    group of records:

    If rstime.BOF and rstime.EOF Then
    response.write "There are no records!"
    <%Else%>
    <%If Not rstime.BOF Then%>
    <!-- the old Here are your results header -->
    <%
    Do While Not rstime.EOF
    %>
    ....etc

    ... all my looping and Move methods are correct, because this exact same
    loop works with my other script perfectly, but i keep getting the "No
    Records" prompt.
    ????
    Muench

    J. Muenchbourg, Jul 11, 2003