If you're interested in the OSCAR'S, check out our toolbar which has piles of 1 click links to every

Discussion in 'Java' started by Roula, Feb 26, 2006.

  1. Roula

    Roula Guest

    Ok folks, we've recently added 1 click links to over 45 Oscar Sites,
    PLUS, we've now added Nominee Interviews,and Articles, and we're
    constantly adding to the mix! There are also
    industry blogs, as well as podcasts! Our tribute to the Oscar's is a
    special event, but our toolbar offers incredible links to the most
    amazing Entertainment sites online!

    Here's a full list of the Oscar Links (PLUS, more added daily!)...

    NEW ADDITIONS

    CBC.ca Film Round Table - And the Nominees Are...
    Q&A: Matt Dillon Crashes the Oscars
    TIME.com - 10 Awards They Missed
    TIME.com - TIME throws caution to the wind and predicts the victors
    Film Composer Collects 45 Oscar Nods
    Stewart Joining Elite Group As Oscars Host
    'Crash' May Pull Off Surprise Oscar Win
    Hoffman Calls Capote an 'Elusive' Figure
    Terrence Howard on "Hustle & Flow"
    Heath Ledger Travels to Brokeback Mountain
    The Nominees: Joaquin Phoenix
    Philip Seymour Hoffman Gets Candid
    David Strathairn Talks Good Night, Good Luck.
    Reese Walks The Line
    Knightley Varies Her On-Screen Image In Two Distinct Roles
    Judi Dench in 'Mrs. Henderson Presents': There's Nothing Like a Dame
    Interview: Charlize Theron "North Country"
    'Transamerica' star Felicity Huffman feels like a natural woman

    Here's a full list of the Oscar Links...

    Blogs
    In Contention
    USATODAY.com - O-Factor
    Oscar Beat by Steve Pond - The Envelope
    20 Weeks To Oscar - TheHotButton.com - David Poland
    And The Oscar Goes To...
    Carpetbagger - New York Times Blog - David Carr
    Oscarwatch Blog
    Tom O'Neil: Gold Derby - The Envelope
    USATODAY - The Oscar Oracle
    AP Wire Blog
    Oscar and the City - A New Yorker's Guide to Everything Oscar
    And The Winner Is...
    cifra2's mania
    Podcasts
    Oscar Podcast - The LA Times - The Envelope
    Gold Diggers: Host of problems - LA Times - The Envelope
    Gold Diggers: Youth vs. experience - LA Times - The Envelope
    Oscar Call: Sweat the small stuff - LA Times - The Envelope
    Oscar Call: Why not 'Star Wars'? LA Times - The Envelope
    Sites
    Oscar.com - 78th Annual Academy Awards - Official Site
    Academy Of Motion Pictures Arts And Sciences
    Variety.com - Award Central
    The Hollywood Reporter - 78th Annual Academy Awards
    Los Angeles Times - The Envelope
    New York Times Oscars 2006
    CNN - Academy Award Spotlight
    ABC News - Oscars 2006
    CBS News - The Academy Awards
    MSNBC - 78th Annual Academy Awards
    RogerEbert.com - Oscars
    HELLO! The Oscars 2006
    MovieWeb's Awards Central
    Hollywood.com - 78th Annual Academy Awards
    Empire - The Oscars 2006
    Premiere Magazine - Oscars 2006
    Entertainment Weekly - Oscar's 2006
    News From The Associated Press - The 78th Oscars
    E! Online - Live From The RED Carpet
    Movies.com - Gold Rush
    Awards Watch at MCN
    Contest - Oscarmania! Pick The Winners Contest
    Check The Oscar Odds! - The Envelope
    TIME Quiz: So, You Think You Know Oscar?
    The Gurus Of Gold - The Close Races Articles
    CBC.ca Film Round Table - And the Nominees Are...
    Q&A: Matt Dillon Crashes the Oscars By JAKE COYLE AP.org

    For a full list of Permanent Entertainment Links, visit...
    http://www.reelnewmedia.com/rss/rss.html

    Download it NOW! http://reelnewmedia.communitytoolbars.com/
    Roula, Feb 26, 2006