If you're interested in the OSCAR'S, check out our toolbar which has piles of 1 click links to every

Roula

Ok folks, we've recently added 1 click links to over 45 Oscar Sites,
PLUS, we've now added Nominee Interviews,and Articles, and we're
constantly adding to the mix! There are also
industry blogs, as well as podcasts! Our tribute to the Oscar's is a
special event, but our toolbar offers incredible links to the most
amazing Entertainment sites online!

Here's a full list of the Oscar Links (PLUS, more added daily!)...

NEW ADDITIONS

CBC.ca Film Round Table - And the Nominees Are...
Q&A: Matt Dillon Crashes the Oscars
TIME.com - 10 Awards They Missed
TIME.com - TIME throws caution to the wind and predicts the victors
Film Composer Collects 45 Oscar Nods
Stewart Joining Elite Group As Oscars Host
'Crash' May Pull Off Surprise Oscar Win
Hoffman Calls Capote an 'Elusive' Figure
Terrence Howard on "Hustle & Flow"
Heath Ledger Travels to Brokeback Mountain
The Nominees: Joaquin Phoenix
Philip Seymour Hoffman Gets Candid
David Strathairn Talks Good Night, Good Luck.
Reese Walks The Line
Knightley Varies Her On-Screen Image In Two Distinct Roles
Judi Dench in 'Mrs. Henderson Presents': There's Nothing Like a Dame
Interview: Charlize Theron "North Country"
'Transamerica' star Felicity Huffman feels like a natural woman

Here's a full list of the Oscar Links...

Blogs
In Contention
USATODAY.com - O-Factor
Oscar Beat by Steve Pond - The Envelope
20 Weeks To Oscar - TheHotButton.com - David Poland
And The Oscar Goes To...
Carpetbagger - New York Times Blog - David Carr
Oscarwatch Blog
Tom O'Neil: Gold Derby - The Envelope
USATODAY - The Oscar Oracle
AP Wire Blog
Oscar and the City - A New Yorker's Guide to Everything Oscar
And The Winner Is...
cifra2's mania
Podcasts
Oscar Podcast - The LA Times - The Envelope
Gold Diggers: Host of problems - LA Times - The Envelope
Gold Diggers: Youth vs. experience - LA Times - The Envelope
Oscar Call: Sweat the small stuff - LA Times - The Envelope
Oscar Call: Why not 'Star Wars'? LA Times - The Envelope
Sites
Oscar.com - 78th Annual Academy Awards - Official Site
Academy Of Motion Pictures Arts And Sciences
Variety.com - Award Central
The Hollywood Reporter - 78th Annual Academy Awards
Los Angeles Times - The Envelope
New York Times Oscars 2006
CNN - Academy Award Spotlight
ABC News - Oscars 2006
CBS News - The Academy Awards
MSNBC - 78th Annual Academy Awards
RogerEbert.com - Oscars
HELLO! The Oscars 2006
MovieWeb's Awards Central
Hollywood.com - 78th Annual Academy Awards
Empire - The Oscars 2006
Premiere Magazine - Oscars 2006
Entertainment Weekly - Oscar's 2006
News From The Associated Press - The 78th Oscars
E! Online - Live From The RED Carpet
Movies.com - Gold Rush
Awards Watch at MCN
Contest - Oscarmania! Pick The Winners Contest
Check The Oscar Odds! - The Envelope
TIME Quiz: So, You Think You Know Oscar?
The Gurus Of Gold - The Close Races Articles
CBC.ca Film Round Table - And the Nominees Are...
Q&A: Matt Dillon Crashes the Oscars By JAKE COYLE AP.org

For a full list of Permanent Entertainment Links, visit...
http://www.reelnewmedia.com/rss/rss.html

Download it NOW! http://reelnewmedia.communitytoolbars.com/