ifft coding in vhdl give idea

senthil

hello everybody,

can anyone give me idea or suggestion how to write a coding for the
ifft using radix 4 algorithm in vhdl? pls reply as early as possible.
for the design part of my hardware i in need of these .. pls give
idea..

regards

senthil.R

Bob

Hello Senthil,

There is a company Tyder who have sw which creates ffts in VHDL. Their
website
is
http://www.tyder.com.

I don't know how good or how efficient the VHDL is, but there is
documentation which you can download.

Hope this helps
Bob Carter