    anyway to load the info in a new window?

    Thanks,
    Sue
    Sue Roussie, May 7, 2004

  2. Sue Roussie

    Hywel Guest

    In article <HkOmc.26212$>, Sue Roussie
    says...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a table that is setup with an IFRAM tag in the middle. When you click
    > on the link in the IFRAM it loads everything into that space. Is there
    > anyway to load the info in a new window?

    IFRAM? IFRAME. Invrestigate the anchor's "target" attribute.

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://kibo.org.uk/
    Hywel, May 7, 2004

  3. Sue Roussie

    Sue Roussie Guest

    There isn't a target attribute. At least not one I could find.

    Sue Roussie, May 7, 2004
  4. Sue Roussie

    Steve Pugh Guest

    "Sue Roussie" <> wrote:

    >There isn't a target attribute. At least not one I could find.

    Where did you look?

    http://www.w3.org/ would have been a good place to start and would
    have led you to
    http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/present/frames.html#adef-target

    And please don't top post.

    Steve

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>
    Steve Pugh, May 7, 2004
  5. Sue Roussie

    Hywel Guest

    In article <Z7Pmc.17404$>, Sue Roussie
    says...
    > "Hywel" <> wrote in message
    > > In article <HkOmc.26212$>, Sue Roussie
    > > says...
    > > > Hi,
    > > >
    > > > I have a table that is setup with an IFRAM tag in the middle. When you

    > click
    > > > on the link in the IFRAM it loads everything into that space. Is there
    > > > anyway to load the info in a new window?

    > > IFRAM? IFRAME. Invrestigate the anchor's "target" attribute.

    > There isn't a target attribute. At least not one I could find.

    Look harder.

    What DOCTYPE are you using? I suspect you're not using any, so you're
    likely to be able to use this:

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://kibo.org.uk/
    Hywel, May 7, 2004
  6. Sue Roussie

    Karl Groves Guest

    "Sue Roussie" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a table that is setup with an IFRAM tag in the middle.

    No you don't

    -Karl
    Karl Groves, May 7, 2004
  7. Sue Roussie

    Mabden Guest

    "Karl Groves" <> wrote in message

    > "Sue Roussie" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I have a table that is setup with an IFRAM tag in the middle.

    > No you don't

    Perhaps she does, and that is the problem...

    --
    Mabden
    Mabden, May 7, 2004