IFrame and DHTML Layers Problem

Bonnett

I decided to install Opera, and on testing discovered unexpected results
when using my website:

http://uk.geocities.com/peterbonnett

In IE 5.5 and up, and Mozilla Firebird 0.7, the popup dhtml menu on Football
and Favourites appear above the IFrame, however in Opera 7.23, they appear
underneath, which means they cannot be seen. Is there anyway to resolve this
issue or should i just forward Opera users to another page?

Also, from my previous post I received some tips on browser compatibility,
and I was wondering what sort of percentage of computers have sub-standard
browsers, as surely most pc's running windows 98 and up, relatively modern
linux boxes and macs. Thus they will have an IE 4+ or NN 4+ standard browser
installed, surely a message telling users to go and get an up to date
browser would be preferable to downgrading code. I was wondering what
experience people who work in the IT industry have on this subject (seeing
as I aim to end up there at the end of my degree).

Bonnett