iframe and response.write cant play well together?

Guest

greetings,

i'm using an iframe
<iframe id="iFrame" runat="server" src="SC_Ext_Rpt.aspx" width="775px"
height="900px" frameborder="no">
</iframe>

and in my file SC_Ext_Rpt.aspx, if i were to response.write from that file
in the code behing, all my content would be at the header of the calling page
or the main page. but if i were to put text in the html page of the file
SC_Ext_Rpt.aspx, i works fine.

any comments on this?

Hermit Dave

could have something to do with how asp.net is rendered. i think a similar
problem was posted a day or two back. You might want to scan for that one.

try adding a label control to the page and from codebehind assign the text
to label instead of doing a response.write

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)