IFrame caches content on local machine.

Ken Dopierala Jr.

Hi,
I'm using IFrames and on the server they work great. However when
running the web app through the IDE the Iframe seems to cause the page to
cache. When I do an update and then go back to that page it brings up the
original version before the update. Is this an IDE issue or an issue with
how my local IIS is set up? Thanks! Ken.