iFrame Call to Parent Anchor

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Jeff Johnson, Jan 22, 2004.

  1. Jeff Johnson

    Jeff Johnson Guest

    Hi All,

    I have an HTML page (default.htm) with an iFrame. Within the iFrame I
    have several lengthy pages. Each page has a continue button at the
    bottom and the top of the page. When I click the continue button at
    the bottom of the page, I move to the next page in my iFrame
    successfully, but it moves me to the bottom of the next page.

    What I want to do is to be at the top of my 'default.htm' page every
    time the user clicks the continue button.

    I'm currently only using IE6, but would also like to make it NN7+
    compatible as well.

    What kind of function could write to do this?

    Thanks,

    Jeff

    Jeff Johnson, Jan 22, 2004