iFrame ignoring headers

Guest

I have an iframe in which the source is an aspx page that retrieves a pdf and
displays it. Upon page load, it clears the headers and sends the following:

The iFrame however ignores these headers and displays an empty window. I've
checked the mime types on the server, but cannot get it to render. Any help
is greatly appreciated.

Daniel Walzenbach

Hi,

does your aspx page which retrieves a pdf and displays it work if used
without an iFrame?

Greetings