iframe in div block causes problems when window size is narrowed

wildman

Hello.

We have content management application that restricts full control of
the rendered page through CSS files I can't control.

The look and feel of pages renders three areas on the page by DIV
tags. A header, left side column with nav controls and a body area.

I am able to insert an iframe in the body area and it looks fine when
the window is maximized, but when the page is reduced, everything goes
out of wack causing the body area to spill into the left nav area. The
Iframe looks like this:

<iframe id="Frame1" src="http://mypage/x.aspx" width="800"

Thanks for any help or information.

wildman

Because the CM product is very limited and we had to develop on a
seperate site. Thanks.

lol... Whack is Off.