iframe parent reloading problem in Firefox

effendi

I have a form containing an iframe. By default when the form load, the
iframe is set to a blank page.

I have a comments field for user to enter and this is submiited by a
button which sends the comments to a field in anothe form via the
iframe. This form is called comments form. The comments form is set to
submit and it reloads the parents to display the comments.

This works fine in IE. in FF, once the parent is reloaded, it calls the
iframe again and I end up in an endless loops of submits.

I have this code in the onLoad event of the comments form:

function submitForm()
{
var thisForm=document.forms[0]
thisForm.submit()
alert("Your comments have been submitted successfully")
parent.location.reload()
}

How do I solve this? Ideally when the parent reloads, it should be
reloaded with the blank form which I doubt it does in Firefox.