IFRAME problem...

Guest

Hi all,

I have a web page name main.aspx
inside the web page, i use IFRAME to display other *.aspx.

when the user click on the page in the IFRAME, and try to load the
second.aspx from main.aspx. But, it fails to do so because it request a
localhost password.

actually, how to read the localhost password?
second, how to avoid this by entering localhost password. It means, when i
click on the button on the page in IFRAME is allowed me directly transfer to
second.aspx from main.aspx.

currecnly i use javascript to do so, but fail.

Any ideas??guideline??

ur help will be appreciated.

thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Ocurnos.

Guest

it is not clear what exactly going on there especially with the "it request a
localhost password". is it a basic authentication pop-up?
any errors at all?

Guest

Hi alex,
What i trying to tell is i need to load the aaa.aspx page in IFRAME to
target="_TOP". The target="_top" is provided in hyperlink area and i cant
find the function in response.redirect in order to jump out of the IFRAME.

Any ideas??