IFRAME problem...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=, Sep 29, 2005.

  1. Hi all,

    I have a web page name main.aspx
    inside the web page, i use IFRAME to display other *.aspx.

    when the user click on the page in the IFRAME, and try to load the
    second.aspx from main.aspx. But, it fails to do so because it request a
    localhost password.

    actually, how to read the localhost password?
    second, how to avoid this by entering localhost password. It means, when i
    click on the button on the page in IFRAME is allowed me directly transfer to
    second.aspx from main.aspx.

    currecnly i use javascript to do so, but fail.

    Any ideas??guideline??

    ur help will be appreciated.

    thank you in advance.

    Best regards,
    Ocurnos.
    =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=, Sep 29, 2005

  2. it is not clear what exactly going on there especially with the "it request a
    localhost password". is it a basic authentication pop-up?
    any errors at all?

    =?Utf-8?B?YWxleDQ0NA==?=, Sep 29, 2005

  3. Hi alex,
    What i trying to tell is i need to load the aaa.aspx page in IFRAME to
    target="_TOP". The target="_top" is provided in hyperlink area and i cant
    find the function in response.redirect in order to jump out of the IFRAME.

    Any ideas??

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=, Sep 30, 2005