    allowtransparency="yes" width="100%" height="100%"></iframe>

    TIA

    Paul

    Paul Watt, Nov 18, 2005

  2. Paul Watt

    Dylan Parry Guest

    As if the love poetry wasn't enough, Paul Watt just had to say:

    > <iframe frameborder="0" src="http://www.depressionlink.co.uk/forum/"
    > allowtransparency="yes" width="100%" height="100%"></iframe>

    The 100% values refer to 100% of the parent element's width/height. Does
    the parent element have a width/height? If you are trying to get the
    iframe to be 100% of the body width/height, then the answer is no.

    --
    Dylan Parry

    Usenet: The first post is free, but the next will cost you your soul.

    Dylan Parry, Nov 18, 2005

  3. Paul Watt

    Paul Watt Guest

    "Dylan Parry" <> wrote in message
    > As if the love poetry wasn't enough, Paul Watt just had to say:
    >
    >> <iframe frameborder="0" src="http://www.depressionlink.co.uk/forum/"
    >> allowtransparency="yes" width="100%" height="100%"></iframe>

    > The 100% values refer to 100% of the parent element's width/height. Does
    > the parent element have a width/height? If you are trying to get the
    > iframe to be 100% of the body width/height, then the answer is no.
    >
    > --

    How would you suggest I get the iFrame to fill the remainder of the cell its
    in?

    Paul

    Paul Watt, Nov 18, 2005
  4. Paul Watt

    Dylan Parry Guest

    As if the love poetry wasn't enough, Paul Watt just had to say:

    > How would you suggest I get the iFrame to fill the remainder of the cell its
    > in?

    Well the 100% for the width will work fine, but I can't see any reliable
    way of making the 100% work for the height.

    Dylan Parry, Nov 18, 2005
  5. Paul Watt

    Adam Risser Guest

    If you want the IFRAME to grow to the size of the content displayed in
    it, then you need to use javascript. A quick GIS for "javascript
    height iframe" should give you some good examples

    Adam Risser, Nov 18, 2005
  6. Paul Watt

    > As if the love poetry wasn't enough, Paul Watt just had to say:
    >
    >> How would you suggest I get the iFrame to fill the remainder of the cell
    >> its
    >> in?

    > Well the 100% for the width will work fine, but I can't see any reliable
    > way of making the 100% work for the height.
    >
    > --

    Sorted it, speicfied the height in pixels and it worked just fine!

    cheers anyway!

    Paul

    Paul Watt, Nov 18, 2005