    Is it possible to make it, so that the iframe will 'look' transparent
    and show the background image from the bigger table?

    Lina

    LinaK, Dec 5, 2005

  2. LinaK

    Greg N. Guest

    LinaK wrote:

    > Is it possible to make it, so that the iframe will 'look' transparent
    > and show the background image from the bigger table?

    there is an "allowtransparency=yes" parameter for the iframe element.

    --
    Gregor's Motorradreisen:
    http://hothaus.de/greg-tour/

    Greg N., Dec 5, 2005

  3. LinaK

    LinaK Guest

    On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 18:46:10 +0100, "Greg N." <>
    wrote:

    >there is an "allowtransparency=yes" parameter for the iframe element.

    I already tried that, but it don't work... unless I have to do
    something else too.

    Lina

    LinaK, Dec 5, 2005
  4. Greg N. wrote:

    >> Is it possible to make it, so that the iframe will 'look' transparent
    >> and show the background image from the bigger table?

    > there is an "allowtransparency=yes" parameter for the iframe element.

    Not in HTML. It must be a proprietary extension of some sort, what supports
    it?

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

    David Dorward, Dec 5, 2005
  5. David Dorward, Dec 5, 2005
  6. LinaK

    Peterken Guest

    "LinaK" <> wrote in message
    > First of all, I am not sure if this can be done.. but I think I
    > remember something about it, I just can't find it again.
    >
    > Here's what I want to do:
    >
    > I have a table which has a background image to serve as a layout.
    > In one of the cells, there's going to be an iframe for the other
    > pages.
    > Is it possible to make it, so that the iframe will 'look' transparent
    > and show the background image from the bigger table?
    >

    > Lina

    In the "by-iframe-called page" (the one showing in the iframe) set

    In the code of the iframe itself set
    <iframe allowtransparency="true" ...... >

    Peterken, Dec 5, 2005
  7. LinaK

    LinaK Guest

    Thanks everyone - I figured it out... it was one of those typo's that
    sneak up on you, when you aren't looking... *blushing*

    Lina

    LinaK, Dec 8, 2005