    me to prevent unauthorized people to include
    http://ipaddress/mywebsite/mypage.aspx in their page ?
    Thank you.

    fniles, Jun 13, 2007

  2. Hi,

    fniles wrote:
    > In my ASPX page I included the following iframe:
    > <iframe align="right" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0"
    > src="http://ipaddress/mywebsite/mypage.aspx" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"
    > width="218" height="200"></iframe>
    >
    > Because of that, anybody can copy and paste the above code and use
    > http://ipaddress/mywebsite/mypage.aspx in their page. Is there any way for
    > me to prevent unauthorized people to include
    > http://ipaddress/mywebsite/mypage.aspx in their page ?
    > Thank you.

    Short of writing your own web browser and forcing all your users to use
    that browser and no other, there is no way to protect your source code
    at all. Anyone who claims the contrary relies on bugs which will
    eventually be corrected (if not already done) or didn't understand the
    way a web browser loads documents.

    You know what's even better? Try entering the following in Firefox:

    view-source:http://ipaddress/mywebsite/mypage.aspx

    Greetings,
    Laurent
    --