iframe question

dorayme

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 14 Jan 2008 06:09:08
GMT dorayme scribed:

You are so critical. And btw, your post is seriously off-topic.

I know. But when I have qualms about it - and I do - I dismiss
them where you are concerned because of your sexist nonsense and
because of your absolute wilfullness in failing to insert a
sharpened teaspoon through your ear and getting me that scoop I
need for testing.

You see, you are interesting to me not because you make
occasional mistakes - who doesn't? No, it is because of a
systematic pattern that makes me think you are actually from a
planet that my own planet has been INVESTIGATING. I cannot say
any more at this stage.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 14 Jan 2008 07:55:23
GMT dorayme scribed:
I know. But when I have qualms about it - and I do - I dismiss
them where you are concerned because of your sexist nonsense and
because of your absolute wilfullness in failing to insert a
sharpened teaspoon through your ear and getting me that scoop I
need for testing.

I'm not a sexist, I'm a realistic. Sure, sometimes I joke around and if
women were advanced enough to have a well-developed sense of humor, they
would realize it. As it is, one must give them some latitude.
You see, you are interesting to me not because you make
occasional mistakes - who doesn't? No, it is because of a
systematic pattern that makes me think you are actually from a
planet that my own planet has been INVESTIGATING. I cannot say
any more at this stage.

Ahh, I used to be an adamant science-fiction buff in my younger days.
For years, the only fiction is read was sf. Yesterday, I re-watched
"Forbidden Planet" (-seen it like 100 times) and still enjoyed it after
all this time.

Anyway, my planet is infested with inimical life-forms that don't seem to
do it much good at all. Any ideas for a cure?

dorayme

Neredbojias said:
Anyway, my planet is infested with inimical life-forms that don't seem to
do it much good at all. Any ideas for a cure?

I would need to know more about it. But please do not send me
details unless you accompany them with a small contribution in
$US. I am actually designing a rat trap at the moment, it might
be able to be adapted for you. I saw a most wonderfully clever
concept in the local hardware shop for a mouse trap (it captures
them unhurt rather than kills them). So... I have been thinking a
bit about these matters.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:21:25
GMT Andy Dingley scribed:
No, he's just _really_ stupid. We've tried. We've all tried. It really
is like casting pearls before swine.

Richard Bullis is just what happens when you let twins marry:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7182817.stm

Geez, that article's like...scary. I don't think I want to know any
more.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 14 Jan 2008 08:24:43
GMT dorayme scribed:
I would need to know more about it. But please do not send me
details unless you accompany them with a small contribution in
$US. I am actually designing a rat trap at the moment, it might
be able to be adapted for you. I saw a most wonderfully clever
concept in the local hardware shop for a mouse trap (it captures
them unhurt rather than kills them).

Uh huh. One should always be kind to the critters one exterminates.
So... I have been thinking a
bit about these matters.

Oooh, ho ho ho... Don't think - you might get into trouble...