iframe reloads whenever it's moved around the DOM

sammyleong

I have a div that contains an iframe. Whenever I move the div into a
different part of the DOM (using javascript), it reloads the iframe.
This happens in firefox 1.5 but it doesn't happen in IE. Does anyone
know how to fix this?

AquAvia

I have a div that contains an iframe. Whenever I move the div into a
different part of the DOM (using javascript), it reloads the iframe.
This happens in firefox 1.5 but it doesn't happen in IE. Does anyone
know how to fix this?

Fix what? Should it reload, or shouldn't it?

sammyleong

The iframe should not reload everytime I move the div around. So i
want to know why it keeps reloading everytime I move it and how to
prevent it from reloading. It should behave the same as IE.