    i set inside the page

    is that possible?

    or is there any workaround on this issue?

    Paul Fi, Nov 16, 2004

  2. Try having a fixed table where u are puitting the iframe!

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljay5PLklnZQ==?=, Nov 16, 2004

  3. Paul Fi

    bruce barker Guest

    you have to resize the iframe to the size of its body with client script,
    and turn off scrolling.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Nov 16, 2004
  4. Paul Fi

    SMG Guest

    Use the following JavaScript in your iframe tag as

    <iframe onresize=reSize() id='ifrm' src='test.html'>

    <SCRIPT LANGUAGE=javascript>
    <!--
    function reSize()
    {
    try{
    var oBody = ifrm.document.body;
    var oFrame = document.all("ifrm");

    oFrame.style.height = oBody.scrollHeight + (oBody.offsetHeight -
    oBody.clientHeight);
    oFrame.style.width = oBody.scrollWidth + (oBody.offsetWidth -
    oBody.clientWidth);
    }
    //An error is raised if the IFrame domain != its container's domain
    catch(e)
    {
    window.status = 'Error: ' + e.number + '; ' + e.description;
    //-->
    </SCRIPT>

    cheers,
    Shailesh