iframe scrollbars in aspx page

Paul Fi

i want the scrollbars of my aspx page to be the scrollbars of the iframe
i set inside the page

is that possible?

or is there any workaround on this issue?

bruce barker

you have to resize the iframe to the size of its body with client script,
and turn off scrolling.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

| i want the scrollbars of my aspx page to be the scrollbars of the iframe
| i set inside the page
|
| is that possible?
|
| or is there any workaround on this issue?
|

| Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it!

SMG

Use the following JavaScript in your iframe tag as

<iframe onresize=reSize() id='ifrm' src='test.html'>

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE=javascript>
<!--
function reSize()
{
try{
var oBody = ifrm.document.body;
var oFrame = document.all("ifrm");

oFrame.style.height = oBody.scrollHeight + (oBody.offsetHeight -
oBody.clientHeight);
oFrame.style.width = oBody.scrollWidth + (oBody.offsetWidth -
oBody.clientWidth);
}
//An error is raised if the IFrame domain != its container's domain
catch(e)
{
window.status = 'Error: ' + e.number + '; ' + e.description;
//-->
</SCRIPT>

cheers,
Shailesh