    Should we be using a div tag instead?

    Help?

    Thanks for any assistance.

    Harley, Dec 17, 2003

  2. Ya, you might want to try using a div with the "overflow" CSS attribute:
    http://www.w3schools.com/css/pr_pos_overflow.asp

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    "Harley" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone help.
    > We have an ASP.Net Application that uses iframes to create a rectangular
    > scrolling section in the centre of a page.
    > There seems to be a problem when scrolling this region (on some PCs), the
    > controls all get distorded in appearance and may appear many times (ie

    like
    > a trail of controls). Not sure if this is a refresh problem. The page has
    > fully downloaded as we are using response.buffer=true (it also occurs if

    we

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Dec 17, 2003

  3. Hello Harley

    It's a resource problem if you are talking Win95/95/me as the offending PC's

    We had that problem with an Intranet application we did. After getting the
    client to switchto Win2k...poof...it went away. Divs did the same thing.

    --
    Ibrahim Malluf
    http://www.malluf.com

    IbrahimMalluf, Dec 17, 2003