IFrame security with parent same domain?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Jéjé, Feb 14, 2005.

  1. Jéjé

    Jéjé Guest

    Hi,

    I have a web page with an IFrame, this IFrame could display the content of a
    web site on the same domain.

    Parent page:
    http://www.mydomain.com
    IFrame SRC:
    http://reports.mydomain.com

    How can I prevent any warning to my end users?
    The 2 websites are protected with clear/text authentication, can I prevent
    any popup login window when I call a secured page in the IFrame?

    I control only the web page which generates the HTML content with the
    "IFrame" tag.
    Its an ASPX web page.
    So I can add something in my code.

    Does using standard Frames instead-of IFrame can help me?

    Thanks for your help and guides.

    Jerome.
    Jéjé, Feb 14, 2005