Iframe style.display=block and none does not work with parent.

Chandra

Hi All,
I have 2 htmls with one being referred in iframe of the other.
The iframe html has style display = block and none set in the
javascript. however this makes the block go behind the parent html
contents and not on top of it. Any idea how to resolve this?
Thanks,
Chandra