iframe - submit form and open a new page

Karl Core

Travis Newbury said:
Yea, that's what everyone should do, read the specs... like that will
ever happen... Until they hit this forum, I would guess that most web
developers don't even knows the w3c exists
--

That's their problem, not ours.

-Karl

rf

Travis said:
Yea, that's what everyone should do, read the specs... like that will
ever happen...

It should. If you don't know what is in the specs then how can you pretend
to be an HTML developer?
Until they hit this forum, I would guess that most web
developers don't even knows the w3c exists

Oh come on.

Do you really think that one can not be a valid web developer unless one has
read this newsgroup (not forum). You are talking out of your arse.

Any web developer worth his pay packet would have known about the
specifications long before discovering this back woods newsgroup!

Oh, maybe you are carrying a banjo :)

Travis Newbury

It should. If you don't know what is in the specs then how can you pretend
to be an HTML developer?

It should, but it won't. I know all sorts of developers that havent a
clue what the w3c specs say. Most "developers" I have run into don't
know. Look at the pages they create. How many here, even the regulars,
have not read the specs. They know they exist, and have seen them
quoted a thousand times in the group, but, they have never read them.
Oh come on.
Do you really think that one can not be a valid web developer unless one has
read this newsgroup (not forum). You are talking out of your arse.

Look at the questions asked most of the newbies. From their questions
you can assume they haven't a clue what the specs are. Or even where
they can find them. The first time they hear about the w3c is right
here. And most consider them selves valid web developers.