iFrame : suppress horizontal scroll bar

RJN

Hi

I'm using an iFrame to enclose another document. The iFrame width is
sufficient to hold the enclosed document. When the enclosed document has
more data and exceeds the height set for iFrame, both the scroll bars ,
horizontal and vertical appear. I want to avoid the horizontal scroll
bar. If I set the scrolling property to "no", then both the scroll bars
don't appear. I tried placing the iFrame tag inside div and setting the
scrolling property for iFrame to "no", even that didn't work.

Any help is appreciated

Regards

rjn