    <iframe> tag but Netscape etc does not.

    Do they now? Netscape, Mozilla, Firefox, etc..

    JohnW-Mpls
    JohnWMpls, Jun 23, 2005

  2. JohnWMpls

    SpaceGirl Guest

    JohnWMpls wrote:
    > The book I have was published in 2002 and it says that IE handles the
    > <iframe> tag but Netscape etc does not.
    >
    > Do they now? Netscape, Mozilla, Firefox, etc..
    >
    > JohnW-Mpls

    Yes, with all the usual caveats about careful use of frames (and total
    avoidance if you can). All the modern browsers support iframes.

    --

    x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

    SpaceGirl, Jun 23, 2005

  3. JohnWMpls

    jake Guest

    In message <>, JohnWMpls
    <> writes
    >The book I have was published in 2002 and it says that IE handles the
    ><iframe> tag but Netscape etc does not.
    >
    >Do they now? Netscape, Mozilla, Firefox, etc..
    >
    >JohnW-Mpls

    Yes, all modern browsers do. Opera as well ;-)

    Support for Iframes on older browsers, though, (e.g. Netscape 4.x) is
    variable -- so you might want to consider providing an (additional)
    alternative for those users, if the information is important.

    regards.

    --
    Jake
    ( .... just a spam trap.)