Iframe Target

Dennis Marks

I have a page with an iframe that is dynamically modified by javascript
as selections are made on a web page. It has an initial web page that is
displayed when the page opens. I want to click a link that will
redisplay the initial page in the iframe. I tried using target and it
opened a new page. What is the correct procedure?

--
Dennis M. Marks

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion. I do not guarantee it. Be sure to
back up any files involved and use at your own risk. Batteries not
included. Not for internal use. Don't run with knives.

Dennis Marks

I have a page with an iframe that is dynamically modified by javascript
as selections are made on a web page. It has an initial web page that is
displayed when the page opens. I want to click a link that will
redisplay the initial page in the iframe. I tried using target and it
opened a new page. What is the correct procedure?

Never mind. I had a upper lower case problem. Target does work.