    on contens"> </iframe>

    Many thanks for your help
    Uwe

    Uwe Kornnagel, Apr 16, 2008

  2. Scripsit Uwe Kornnagel:

    > I have a small problem.

    I'm afraid you're creating a big problem.

    > How can I resize the height of an iframe on
    > its contens?

    You can't, except with some computer program that reads the contents and
    evaluates it somehow and the sets the height in HTML markup or in CSS
    code.

    > I cant use my script direktly because the club uses a pagetool. this
    > generator blocks all kinds of scripts.

    I wonder what that means.

    > <IFRAME src="http://myotherserve.de/myscript.php?timetable"
    > height="depens on contens"> </iframe>

    Just set some reasonable height and do _not_ try to prevent scrolling
    (set overflow: auto). And don't forget to add fallback content (for
    advanced browsers that let the user disable <iframe> functionality and
    display element content instead).

    --
    Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/