iframe

Uwe Kornnagel

Hi,

I have a small problem. How can I resize the height of an iframe on its
contens?
I cant use my script direktly because the club uses a pagetool. this
generator blocks all kinds of scripts.

<IFRAME src="http://myotherserve.de/myscript.php?timetable" height="depens
on contens"> </iframe>

Many thanks for your help
Uwe

Jukka K. Korpela

Scripsit Uwe Kornnagel:
I have a small problem.

I'm afraid you're creating a big problem.
How can I resize the height of an iframe on
its contens?

You can't, except with some computer program that reads the contents and
evaluates it somehow and the sets the height in HTML markup or in CSS
code.
I cant use my script direktly because the club uses a pagetool. this
generator blocks all kinds of scripts.

I wonder what that means.
<IFRAME src="http://myotherserve.de/myscript.php?timetable"
height="depens on contens"> </iframe>

Just set some reasonable height and do _not_ try to prevent scrolling
(set overflow: auto). And don't forget to add fallback content (for
advanced browsers that let the user disable <iframe> functionality and
display element content instead).