IFrame

source

I have an HTML page, I used an IFRAME within an HTML page.
I am displaying data from database within the IFRAME using a grid.
Can I just update the IFRAME without refreshing the whole page.
Will I have to use IHTTPHandler for this?

AT

source said:
I have an HTML page, I used an IFRAME within an HTML page.
I am displaying data from database within the IFRAME using a grid.
Can I just update the IFRAME without refreshing the whole page.

Update from where? From client? From Server? From some other machine?
Just the word "update" means nothing.

Kevin Parkinson

Hello:
If you have a button or link on the page that links to
YourFramedPage.aspx( or html ), you can refresh it from within that page.
If you want to frefresh the page in the IFrame from the parent page, then in
YourParentPage.aspx( or html ), put this link <A HREF=YourFramedPage.aspx
target=thenameofyourframe>Click here to refresh data</A>.

I am not sure if that answers your question. I believe you can also
use a timer so that the page updates within a certain time frame.

Kevin Parkinson