    I am displaying data from database within the IFRAME using a grid.
    Can I just update the IFRAME without refreshing the whole page.
    Will I have to use IHTTPHandler for this?

    source, Apr 17, 2004

  2. source

    AT Guest

    "source" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have an HTML page, I used an IFRAME within an HTML page.
    > I am displaying data from database within the IFRAME using a grid.
    > Can I just update the IFRAME without refreshing the whole page.

    Update from where? From client? From Server? From some other machine?
    Just the word "update" means nothing.

    AT, Apr 17, 2004

  3. Hello:
    If you have a button or link on the page that links to
    YourFramedPage.aspx( or html ), you can refresh it from within that page.
    If you want to frefresh the page in the IFrame from the parent page, then in
    YourParentPage.aspx( or html ), put this link <A HREF=YourFramedPage.aspx
    target=thenameofyourframe>Click here to refresh data</A>.

    I am not sure if that answers your question. I believe you can also
    use a timer so that the page updates within a certain time frame.

    Kevin Parkinson

    Kevin Parkinson, Apr 18, 2004