    can iframes be placed inside cells of a tables ?

    if so; can i have an example please !

    thanks

    Mel, Dec 20, 2004

  2. Mel

    Steve Pugh Guest

    On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 08:22:19 -0500, "Mel" <> wrote:

    >can iframes be placed inside cells of a tables ?

    Yes.

    >if so; can i have an example please

    <iframe src="page.html" width="200" height="200">
    An interesting summary or introduction, including ,a
    href="page.html">a link</a>. Obviously 'a link' is a very poor choice
    of link text, you would of course choose something that accurately
    describes the linked page.
    </iframe>

    However, iframes pose a number of usability problems - most of the
    same problems as posed by frames plus one or two of their own. And I'm
    trying to think of an example where an iframe would be considered
    sensible tabluar data and hence belong in a table. I can think of one
    or two but they're fairly obscure and not very usable.

    Steve

    Steve Pugh, Dec 20, 2004

    <http://home.wanadoo.nl/b.de.zoete/_test/i-frame-test.html>

    --