IFRAMEs show the same page

vijay

Hi,

I am using struts frame work and in one of the jsp pages I have
a bunch of IFRAMES like this.(This is in logic iterate and the recordId
is incremented with that

iteration)
<iframe name="frame0" id="frame0"
align="center" width="100%"

height="100%" frameborder="0" src="deviceStatisticsAction.do?

userAction=6&amp;forward=DashBoard&amp;recordId=2" scrolling="auto" >

</iframe>
style="height:29em;">
<iframe name="frame1" id="frame1"
align="center" width="100%"

height="100%" frameborder="0" src="deviceStatisticsAction.do?

userAction=6&amp;forward=DashBoard&amp;recordId=3" scrolling="auto" >
</iframe>
Check that the recordId is 2 in the first IFRAME and is 3 in the second
IFRAME., when the page is

finally rendered, I get the same page in the sense that I got the
recordId "3" information in both

the pages.

Now when I go inside the first IFRAME and right click and press
refresh, I get the right recordId "2"

information in the first IFRAME.

This happens in IE,Opera and netscape..all of them.

Thanks for any help,
Vijay

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

vijay said:
Hi,

I am using struts frame work and in one of the jsp pages I have
a bunch of IFRAMES like this.(This is in logic iterate and the recordId
is incremented with that

What is "struts frame work"?

Please provide a URL to the page on your server. That way someone can
take a look at it and also eliminate the probability you forgot to
include something here.

Also: please either learn how to cross-post, or only post to the
relevant group. Thanks.