IFRAMEs show the same page

vijay

Hi,

I am using struts frame work and in one of the jsp pages I have
a bunch of IFRAMES like this.(This is in logic iterate and the recordId
is incremented with that iteration)
<iframe name="frame0" id="frame0"
align="center" width="100%" height="100%" frameborder="0"
src="deviceStatisticsAction.do?userAction=6&amp;forward=DashBoard&amp;recordId=2"
scrolling="auto" >

</iframe>
style="height:29em;">
<iframe name="frame1" id="frame1"
align="center" width="100%" height="100%" frameborder="0"
src="deviceStatisticsAction.do?userAction=6&amp;forward=DashBoard&amp;recordId=3"
scrolling="auto" >
</iframe>
Check that the recordId is 2 in the first IFRAME and is 3 in the second
IFRAME., when the page is finally rendered, I get the same page in the
sense that I got the recordId "3" information in both the pages.

Now when I go inside the first IFRAME and right click and press
refresh, I get the right recordId "2" information in the first IFRAME.

Thanks for any help,
Vijay

sharpfang

vijay said:
Hi,

I am using struts frame work and in one of the jsp pages I have
a bunch of IFRAMES like this.(This is in logic iterate and the recordId
is incremented with that iteration)

Where's the javascript?

Kevin Darling

vijay said:
Check that the recordId is 2 in the first IFRAME and is 3 in the second
IFRAME., when the page is finally rendered, I get the same page in the
sense that I got the recordId "3" information in both the pages.

Now when I go inside the first IFRAME and right click and press
refresh, I get the right recordId "2" information in the first IFRAME.

You should probably be asking this in an IE group, since it doesn't
appear to have anything to do with Javascript.

However, is compression turned on at your web server? There's a known
IE bug if you have base URLs the same for mutliple IFrames:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;327716

Kev

vijay

Sry for posting this here.
This happens not only in IE but also in netscape, opera!!!
Looking at the compression aspect on the webserver. I am using JBoss.
Don't
know where that configuarion is..

Thanks for the Kind reply!!

Vijay