    Can anyone please help with this.
    Thanks in advance, Kenneth.

    , Apr 27, 2008

  2. dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    wrote:

    > I am changing my site from a frame based layout to iframes but cannot
    > find how to eliminate the white space around the frame.
    > As an example please see-
    > http://kmiles.co.uk/iframe/test.html
    > Can anyone please help with this.
    > Thanks in advance, Kenneth.

    body {margin: 0; padding: 0;}

    (btw. there is much wrong with your design, from specific like not
    enough room allowed for menu width (text is cut off at some some reader
    conmfortable text size) to the general like not taking the opportunity
    to get out of frames altogether, there being major problems with this
    technology.)

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Apr 27, 2008