IFrames.

Oscar

Is it possible to read the values of an IFrame (textboxs, labels...)
from the master page?

Really thanks

- Oscar -

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Yes, with some client side script.
Here's some JavaScript that should give you a rough idea:

Alert(MyFrameName.document.Form1.MyTextBox.Value);

Oscar

Thanks Steve it works. Thank you very much.

Steve C. Orr said:
Yes, with some client side script.
Here's some JavaScript that should give you a rough idea:

Alert(MyFrameName.document.Form1.MyTextBox.Value);

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Well I'm glad you liked the article even if you don't like my haircut.
Send me a picture of another hair style that you think would be better, and
I promise I'll consider it.

clintonG

I'll have to go through my collection of asp.netPRO magazines which is why I
was teasing you -- all of your older photos show much longer hair.

Just to let you know you're an extra-special kind of guy for also hanging
out in public to help out when most of the other authors are rarely to be
seen or heard.

<%= Clinton Gallagher

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

<blush>
I'm glad I'm able to help out!

Yes, I went with a somewhat shorter hair style recently and lost a bunch of
weight, so my older photos look quite different than the newer ones. Are
you saying you vote for longer hair?

--
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP
http://SteveOrr.net