Ignite Seattle geek nights

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Bil Kleb, Jan 29, 2007.

  1. Bil Kleb

    Bil Kleb Guest

    Bil Kleb, Jan 29, 2007

  2. Aaron Patterson, Jan 29, 2007

  3. On 1/29/07, Aaron Patterson <> wrote:
    > On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 02:30:09PM +0900, Bil Kleb wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I don't see any Seattle.rb folks in the lightning talk
    > > line ups...
    > >
    > > http://www.igniteseattle.com/2006/12/speaker-schedule-for-ask-later/

    > Thanks for the link, I didn't know about this! I'll probably attend,
    > but I'm too shy for lightning talks!

    Oh come on man, even if it took two tries, your BetaBrite lightening
    talk was cool :)

    Gregory Brown, Jan 29, 2007
  4. On Jan 29, 2007, at 1:23 AM, Gregory Brown wrote:

    > On 1/29/07, Aaron Patterson <> wrote:
    >> On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 02:30:09PM +0900, Bil Kleb wrote:
    >> > Hi,
    >> >
    >> > I don't see any Seattle.rb folks in the lightning talk
    >> > line ups...
    >> >
    >> > http://www.igniteseattle.com/2006/12/speaker-schedule-for-ask-

    >> later/
    >>
    >> Thanks for the link, I didn't know about this! I'll probably attend,
    >> but I'm too shy for lightning talks!

    > Oh come on man, even if it took two tries, your BetaBrite lightening
    > talk was cool :)

    Ryan Davis was clearly holding the sign at the wrong angle for it to
    work. ;)

    James Edward Gray II

    James Edward Gray II, Jan 29, 2007
  5. Bil Kleb

    Bil Kleb Guest

    Aaron Patterson wrote:
    > On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 02:30:09PM +0900, Bil Kleb wrote:
    >> I don't see any Seattle.rb folks in the lightning talk
    >> line ups...
    >>
    >> http://www.igniteseattle.com/2006/12/speaker-schedule-for-ask-later/

    > Thanks for the link, I didn't know about this! I'll probably attend,
    > but I'm too shy for lightning talks!

    Actually, you were one I was thinking should give one! Especially
    to a combined maker/geek crowd.

    Most geeks are trained to be shy; break free!

    Regards,
    --
    Bil Kleb
    http://kleb.tadalist.com/lists/public/427170

    Bil Kleb, Jan 29, 2007
  6. On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 11:20:14PM +0900, Bil Kleb wrote:
    > Aaron Patterson wrote:
    > >On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 02:30:09PM +0900, Bil Kleb wrote:
    > >>I don't see any Seattle.rb folks in the lightning talk
    > >>line ups...
    > >>
    > >> http://www.igniteseattle.com/2006/12/speaker-schedule-for-ask-later/

    > >Thanks for the link, I didn't know about this! I'll probably attend,
    > >but I'm too shy for lightning talks!

    > Actually, you were one I was thinking should give one! Especially
    > to a combined maker/geek crowd.

    I'll do it next time. I'd like to get new sign hardware before I do
    anymore presentations.

    > Most geeks are trained to be shy; break free!

    But I'm so good at it! I hate to quit something that I obviously excel
    in. ;-)

    --
    Aaron Patterson
    http://tenderlovemaking.com/